provides a range of ready plugins for third party integration.
- Login to your
prestashop Admin panel
- From left side navigation bar go to, "Modules and Services" (Figure 1)
- Now click on "Add a new module" button on the top-right side of the page (Figure 2)
- Then, click on "Choose a file" button from the Add a new module screen and select "-v1.1.zip" file (Figure 3)
- Click on "Upload this module" button to upload the module to your shop.
- Once the module is successfully uploaded, you will receive Success message on top of the screen.
- You can find the module in "Payments and Gateways" tab in module list.
- Click on "Install" button seen on the right hand side of the module. Than a dialogue box will open asking to proceed with installation. Click on proceed installation button and complete the installation.
- To start using the module you first have to configure the module. For that,Click on "Configure" button, where "Install" button was first seen.
- A new configuration page opens where you need to enter all details regarding your merchant account.
- Following is a briefs about all the details to be filled in the configuration page of module :-
i) Card Type Details:-
ii) Payment Type Details:-
* As of now you don’t have to do anything in above two steps
iii) Merchant Type Details:-
iv) Terminal ID allocation:-
v) If you want to enter new configuration details, just click on add new row and enter the value as suggested above.
vi) Click save to save the configuration.
vii) Now your module is configured and hooked in your prestashop payments to receive payments using Gateway.
viii) Cron Settings:-
- Extract the zipped "" and you will find the following folders as shown in the below screenshot
Paste the above two folders into the root folder of magento as shown in the screenshot
Log into magento admin panel and go to System=>Configuration=>Payment Methods and find the name of the plugin and configure the plugin as provided by payment gateway and click to save. See the below screenshot for reference. [Make sure that Cache Storage Management is disabled if not, go to System=>cache management, select all checkbox on left side and from Actions dropdown select disable on right side and click submit button.]
Now you can check the Payment Method on Magento Website [front end page] by adding product to cart as shown in below screenshot
On checkout page you will see the payment gateway method as shown in the below screenshot
Now, you will be redirected to "" Gateway Server as shown in the below screenshot
Now, click continue button to proceed and you will redirect back to merchant’s website. See the below screenshot for your reference
Please login into Drupal admin panel, you will see page similar like below and then click on the "Modules" tab
Now, click on the “install new module” as shown in the screenshot below.
Browse the "" Gateway Zipped Plugin and click on install button. See the screenshot for your reference
Once you browsed the "" Payment gateway you will see like below screen
Once you installed the "" plugin you will receive successfully message as shown in the below screenshot
Now in Commerce (CONTRIB) section find the name of "" and click on the checkbox and Save it.
Click on the "Store" button from the navigation bar and then click on the "Configuration" Link.
After you click on the "Configuration" link, the following page (Figure 4) will be displayed. In that page click on "Payment methods" link.
In "Payment methods" page, go to "Disabled payment method rules" and find "Pay securely with " link and click on "enable".
Now, in "Enabled payment method rules", you will see "Pay securely with ", click on the link.
In "Actions" section, you will see "Enable payment method: Pay securely with ", click on the link.
Fill up the configuration settings as provided to you by and click on "Save" button.
Now , you can see method on Front end side as shown in the below screenshot (Figure 9).
- Login to your
WordPress Admin panel
- On the side menu bar, click on "Plugins" tab.
- Now in the "Plugins" screen, click on "Add New" button
- In the add plugin page, click on "Upload Plugin" button.
- Now click on "Choose File" button.
- After clicking on a "Choose File" button, a small search dialog box will be displayed, now search for the zip file (plugin provided by ) and the click on "Open".
- Once the plugin is installed, click on "Activate Plugin" button.
- After activating the plugin, the following screen will be displayed (Figure 7). Click the "WooCommerce -> Settings" link from the left side navigation panel.
- Now click on "Checkout" tab on the top.
- In the checkout page, scroll to the bottom. You will see the following screen (Figure 9). Click on the "" link.
- In the following page (Figure 10), please tick on "Enable Payment Module" link. Also fill all the technical details received from and click on "Save Changes" on the bottom of the page (Figure 11).
- Congratulation, your plugin has been installed successfully. Please visit your site and you will see "" as Payment Method.
- Now, lets see how the transaction processing flow will be for your customers.
- Step1: When a customer visit your site on your product purchase page like below:
- Step2: If a customer select some products and then if he click on "PROCEED TO CHECKOUT", then he will see "" as payment option or payment method in list of your existing payment option like given below (Figure 13).
- Step3: And finally if a customer select "" as payment method and click on "PLACE ORDER", your customer will be redirected to the "" hosted payment page like below (Figure 14) where customer will fill the card details info and when the payment is done, the customer will be redirected to your online shop.